Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Book Review: Lighthouse Bay by Kimberley Freeman

I won Lighthouse Bay by Kimberley Freeman on Goodreads as a first reads book curtesy of Simon and Schuster Canada.

I read Wildflower Hill and knew what I was getting into when I got Lighthouse Bay. Ms. Freeman certainly has gotten me hooked on her books and left me wanting more.

Lighthouse Bay was a perfect blend of mystery, tragedy and drama, all set in beautiful Queensland, Australia. There are very few authors that I force myself to wait for the telling of the story and when it's told this entertainingly, you just end up devouring it in days.

It's not often that anyone can have such a perfect assimilation of timelines without it feeling stunted or forced. Ms. Freeman has a best seller in her hands and I can't wait for the next one! 


Veronica's Rating: 4 our of 5 glasses of wine

image from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment